"FAULTS" by AMRIK

 Genesis 41 v 9 Then spake the chief butler unto Pharaoh, saying, I do remember my faults this day:
(The butler forgot Joseph`s request. )

Psalm 19 v 12 Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.
(We need to examine ourselves and be honest and bring these things to the Lord in prayer.)


James 5 v 16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent 
prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
(I need to manage my time better and give myself more to Christian work.)

 1 Peter 2 v 20 For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God.
(We must do what is acceptable to God and through trials and temptations draw nearer to him.)

Galatians 6 v 1  Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DANIEL 12

HERE IS A SLIGHTLY LONGER AND AMENDED VERSION OF MY TESTIMONY.

Passover- Jewish/Easter-Pagan.