"THE GREATEST TRANSACTION" by AMRIK

The Greatest Transaction 

The greatest transaction that a person can make; involves no hand phone, no internet connection, no dealing cost, no sales tax, it’s absolutely free! You may have made a vast fortune in stocks and shares like Warren Buffett but have you missed out on the real deal! 

Matthew 16v26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul. The price for the greatest transaction ever made available to man was paid on the cross of Calvary. 2 Corinthians 5v21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 

What an offer! 

Jesus took our sins on the cross and those who believe the Gospel receive the righteousness of Christ. Romans 5v18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgement came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. 

I received that free gift of eternal life myself the day I read Luke 18 v 10-14 and stopped trusting in my own righteousness to save me and confessed I was a sinner and put my trust in Jesus to save me. I was at that time in the process of independently reading the holy bible from Genesis to revelation, and at  that point I knew no born again Christian and had never been in a church building in my adult life. 

To be saved you do not have to take out church membership or be baptised; but once saved it is good to abide in the word of God and find a bible believing church and be baptised.   

John 3v16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DANIEL 12

HERE IS A SLIGHTLY LONGER AND AMENDED VERSION OF MY TESTIMONY.

Passover- Jewish/Easter-Pagan.